Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sneak Peek: WBKE - Episode 1: Public Speaking

Hey guys, yesterday all I did was basically announce that Will and Bobby Know Everything exists. Tonight I have the first few minutes of the show online for you to check out!

Right now I have the show out for review by iTunes and a great app called Stitcher, so while you'll be able to get episode one on either of those services, for now you can only listen to this clip via the hosting site, Libsyn.

Basically, just play this file and check out the first few minutes of Episode 1: Public Speaking, with guest host Michael Costa!



I hope you guys like(d) it, and if you want to ask any questions or give any feedback, feel free to do it on this blog or e-mail Bobby and me at WillAndBobby@gmail.com!

Episode 1 goes live on Monday, January 16th! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment